Monday, May 3, 2010

Vision 2010 leaves its mark ...

While I realize the Vision 2010 Economic Outlook Conference is now over, there were many topics touched upon within a nearly 24-hour time frame.

Admittedly, I tried covering them all in the LMT Business Journal center piece story in Monday's Laredo Morning Times. Yet I don't feel like I gave a lot of them justice ... justice as in offering more information.

So over the next few weeks, I'll take pieces of topics touched upon from an infrastructure and economic picture and expound upon them.

I hope you were able to enjoy our expanding social media (Twitter, blogs, Facebook) usage during Vision 2010. I'm not perfect and am quite sure I missed something important along the way.

Hey, I do the best I can and that's all I can do, my friends.

Have a great week and we'll be in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment