Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Our online house has "spruced up" ...

Just a note that today marks a big breakthrough for the Laredo Morning Times. While I know many of you find a lot of fun in bashing the Times, sometimes it is worthy of pointing out when progress is made.

So in the spirit of progress, I hope you will take a look at our expanded multimedia section at www.lmtonline.com.

A number of people have worked hard and diligently in order to make this happen. I mean people in front of the scenes and behind the scenes here at LMT, too. In this space, I am choosing to honor them all for their tireless efforts.

Am I boasting here? Yeah, yet in a good way.

Leadership is about encouraging, nurturing and helping people become who they want to be within a workplace, family or community. It takes heart, guts and a deep awareness of humanity to be a true leader.

These people are leaders. There are many like them behind the scenes at Laredo Morning Times.

It's just my opinion and, no, I'm not getting a raise for this blog entry either.

Have a great day, Laredo.

-- Joe Rutland

No comments:

Post a Comment