Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Just wanted to take a minute and wish LMT Business Journal readers, as well as all who pass through Laredo Morning Times' main Web site, a Merry Christmas and a peaceful, prosperous New Year.
I know many people are still out of work, looking for jobs and stressing about where their next paycheck will come from for themselves and their families.
My hope is those who seek work will find it and those who seek to start new ventures in 2010 will take that risk and go for it.
Without true hope, trust and belief in yourself and your fellow man and woman, there is no deep lasting peace.
For a couple of days, I'd hope you will try to let go of financial and employment concerns.
I'm going to take my own advice, too.
Feliz Navidad!

-- Joe Rutland

No comments:

Post a Comment